Artplex Gallery Web Accessibility Policy
At Artplex Gallery, we are committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Here are just some of the many ways that artspacewarehouse.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
To ensure artplexgallery.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have an internal web accessibility coordinator to oversee our digital operations and ensure they are accessible.
- We use a third-party, independent web accessibility service to audit our digital offerings on an annual basis
- We offer web accessibility and disability training to ensure our staff can competently handle support requests and maintain our digital offerings in an accessible manner
- Our website is annually reviewed for accessibility
Artplex Gallery is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful resources for more information on web accessibility and legal requirements: