ARTIST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Our Art Review Board is always looking for emerging talent with fresh, new ideas and concepts. Please follow the image guidelines before submitting any images to Artplex Gallery. Only complete submissions that satisfy all submission requirements will be reviewed.Contact Us
If you are interested in showing your work at Artplex Gallery Los Angeles, we welcome you to submit work in the following formats.
WE ACCEPT emails that include:
1. Artist Name, Address, Phone, Email, Nationality, Year of Birth
2. How did you find out about Artplex Gallery?
3. 6-8 low resolution images (up to 600kb) saved in .jpg format of artworks created in the last 18 months (do not send zip files – we will not open a zip file)
4. All images files must be labeled: FirstName_LastName_Title_HeightxWidth.jpg. (i.e. JohnSmith_ThePainting_36x48.jpg).
5. List of the images included with any pertinent information: title, medium, dimensions, date, sales price
6. Paragraph on the theme/concept/content/background of the work
7. Biography/CV/Resume including previous/current/future exhibitions
8. List of gallery representations, sales history, education
9. List of other websites where your work can be purchased
10. Image of the artist
11. URL of your website and/or fb/Instagram page
12. Email submission with subject of email: Artist Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include all information, otherwise, your submission might not be evaluated
PLEASE BE PATIENT DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS.
We do NOT ACCEPT Walk-ins. No phone calls or submissions in person, please.
Please do not expect an immediate response. Artplex Gallery oftentimes holds onto work for future programming and might revisit submissions several months later.
You may send materials directly to:
7377 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Please be advised, Artplex Gallery is not responsible for unsolicited materials and does not have the staff to return submissions. All unsolicited items received will become the property of Artplex Gallery. We look at all submissions.
If your work is a good fit for our gallery, and space becomes available, then we will contact you. Please do not send additional unsolicited emails or call the gallery. Thank you. You can resubmit a new body of works at a later date if relevant.
It is the Gallery's mission to exhibit and promote the work of mid-career international and local contemporary artists.The gallery aims to:
- Promote artists working in a contemporary idiom;
- Maintain the criteria of quality, relevance, and concept in art exhibitions and promotions;
- Deconstruct art-making cultures of cliché;
- Maintain an educational function by introducing the public to the issues of taste, quality, and relevance in artworks by way of exhibitions, lectures, and workshops in art-related aspects;
- Through the available expertise guide art investors and collectors to make wise choices;
- Through exhibitions in Los Angeles and worldwide as well as through the gallery's website provide and build an information database on artists for use by art scholars, collectors, and the public.